Welcome

Sunday, May 2, 2010

About How can I get by public transportation from Brighton Beach in Brooklyn, NY to Glendale, Queens this Sunday

How can I get by public transportation from Brighton Beach in Brooklyn, NY to Glendale, Queens this Sunday?
I tried using HOTSTOP but it would not accept a glendale address as a destination & I need some way of planning my route & knowing the approximate total travel time - which I expect to be really long. If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful. Thank you.
Commuting - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://www.mta.info/mta/google.html
2 :
You should check out Trip123's transit trip planner as it plans a trip from any origin address to a destination address in the NYC metro area with arrival and "leave" times. I put in the addresses for Roayl Pizza (705 Brighton Beach Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11235) in Brighton Beach and the Atlas Park Mall (8000 Cooper Avenue at 80th Street, Glendale, NY 11385) in Glendale and got a Total Trip Time of 1 hour and 41 minutes. The trip used the B and 7 subway lines and the Q29 Bus in Glendale. To find your best route use the trip planner with your origin and destination address and by day and time that you want to travel. Good luck and safe travels
Read more other entries :