Welcome

Monday, April 2, 2012

About Best and safest local to move with a child to LA for acting

Best and safest local to move with a child to LA for acting?
I'm going to visit LA area again to check out where to live to study Acting and get into that industry. What's the best local to auditions and classes and safest place to raise a child? I traveled to Burbank in Jan. 2007. Burbank/Glendale was OK, I wonder if it's too hot in the Summer. I really like West LA, zip code 90024 has really good schools but is so expensive. I will want to rent a 1 bdrm no more than $1100 per month.
Theater & Acting - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
search online
2 :
Beverly hills no joke
3 :
The Oakwood Apartments in Burbank is the housing of choice for out-of-towners trying to make the Big Time. It is close to all the studios and has a constant turnover. And yes, the Valley is hot.
Read more other entries :